Riferimento : DADK201
Riferimento : 7616O1
Proposing an intermediate waist width, the CHAM 97 is a ski specially designed for the good skier who wants to be equipped with a precise and efficient ski that remains easy to take in hand. Its construction and its measurements allow it to be the most versatile in the range. Fitted with a short radius it is also very powerful on track regardless of the type of snow.
- Levitation profile: Flat and narrower tail that maximizes the benefits of the side line of 5 points. Benefits: The narrower tail profile improves tip flotation making them incredibly easy to use on powdery snow. Easier to balance and keep the direction for a strengthened performance in powdery snow. Provides power.
- Tip rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving, feel in the turns. The rise is moderated so that once the ski is on its edge, the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Core: traditional sandwich technology with wood core and two titanium panels provide great stability in curve and greatly reduction of the effects of twists. Power is provided by two layers of fibreglass whose weight may vary according to the models and the skiability sought. The double melamine/phenol edging provide deformation/power in relation to the needs that of the skier in the different phases of the turn.
- Light : Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
- Skin : In collaboration with POMOCA, Dynastar produces skins cut at the shape of the ski that are both powerful, resistant and easy to use.
|Spatola (mm)||Centro (mm)||Coda (mm)||Raggio (m)||Peso (g)|
|Misura||Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Lunghezza Suola Mini / Maxi (mm)|
|S||2630||2630||265 - 325 mm|