Riferimento : 1040310.101.1
Riferimento : 7524N1.GBA
The REMEDY 112 provides tough thrill: it is made for high to very high-level female skiers. Its large waist ensures perfect flotation. Its tapered tip and tail give it great agility in curves. Its Triaxial Braid construction makes it a powerful, technical and fast ski. In powder snow it provides unprecedented gliding sensation close to that of surfing. Its All Terrain rocker makes it versatile enough to manage different snow qualities while maintaining a high general level of performance. The REMEDY 112 has it all: it is maneuverable, precise, quick and stable.
- Core: pine/poplar
- Tapered tip and tail
- Skin Grommets : All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Triaxial Braid: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fiber to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. Triaxial braiding was developed by K2 engineers in 1988. It consists in sending a prepared wooden core to the triaxial braiding machine where glass fiber strips tangle around the core. Skis with triaxial fiber have great power and snap but are easy to use for both high-end and entry-level skis.
|Spatola (mm)||Centro (mm)||Coda (mm)||Raggio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|