Riferimento : 7816P1.LSE
EPF technology extends the downhill skiing ability of this exceptional uphill climbing product. The Tour F12 EPF is ideal for touring-oriented skiers who want to cross over from resort skiing to alpine touring.MARKER
The F12 EPF boasts not just the familiar tour features, but also tremendous
power transfer thanks to the wide EPF frames — necessary for taming the widest touring skis when the terrain gets rough and sloppy.
It also makes it easier to initiate turns in any snow conditions.
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN Range : 4.0 – 12.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 80 – 250 lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 36 mm
- Toe System : Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD : Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel : Hollow Linkage
|Misura||Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Lunghezza Suola Mini / Maxi (mm)|
|L||2220||1110||305 - 365|