The Elevation’s role is clear: it’s a protective jacket for extremely harsh weather, engineered for modern alpine-style mountaineering.
The M of Millet is formed by tone-on-tone colors – a subtle design touch to underscore the deliberate minimalism of this pragmatic, efficient jacket.
The membrane aims for excellence: the new Gore-Tex C-Knit technology has high resistance to abrasion. “This three-layer fabric is even more breathable and soft than Gore-Tex Pro,” points out Alex, product manager.
“As a result, we’ve built an even lighter active jacket. There are no vents, because this laminate with Gore-Tex C-Knit technology does their job on its own. We’ve really pared down this design to drive weight savings.” A single pocket.
This is a very crisp piece of kit: essentials plus nothing. The Elevation sports a very fashionable look, focused on lightness and stripped of superfluous frills.
- Sporty cut. Flex Comfort™ build
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible mountaineering hood: protective visor, panoramic vision
- Large zipped chest pocket. Zipped inside pocket
- Zipped closure; adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- GORE-TEX® C KNIT Roc 3L, C KNIT Ripstop 3L
- C Knit Backer Technology
- All seams heat sealed, 13 mm Tapes, Water-repellent zips
Average weight: 0,380 kg Alpine Fit™