This Expert Series garment is designed to provide extremely rugged protection for year-round technical mountaineering. A three-layer jacket, it comprises a membrane bonded between two fabrics: nothing will get through this ruthless barrier!
Two types of Gore-Tex are skillfully combined: the even sturdier fabric of the two is used for the shoulders – and offers a contrast that’s easy on the eye. Well liked for its two large cargo chest pockets.
- Shoulder reinforcements
- Sporty cut. Flex Comfort™ build
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible mountaineering hood:
-protective visor, panoramic vision
- Zip vents
- 2 zipped pockets. Zipped inside pocket
- Double-slider zip closure; adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- GORE-TEX® Holberg 3L : Made of highly breathable and abrasion resistant fabrics for a variety of weather conditions. GORE-TEX® products serve pure practitioners as well as keen adventurers with the best products.
- Shoulders: GORE-TEX® Khumba 3L
- All seams heat sealed, 13 mm Tapes, Water-repellent zips
- Alpine fit : Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- Flex Confort construction : Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
- Helmet compatible hood : Helmet-compatible hood is large enough to fit in your head protection. The hood secures easily and delivers an ergonomic, full coverage, without requiring to remove your helmet.
- Sealed seams : 13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
- Zipped ventilations : Zipped vents are openings that allow to shed heat and vapor, using a waterproof zipper that can be adjusted to let the extra heat only, or as needed. Often located under the arms or at the sides, it does not affect waterproof protection.