Riferimento : MIS2081-8198
When you head off for several weeks with regular refueling points, or like to travel well equipped but super-light, this trekking-dedicated backpack maximizes adventure comfort.MILLET
When you head off for several weeks with regular refueling points, or like to travel well equipped but super-light, this trekking-dedicated backpack maximizes adventure comfort.
With multiple pockets and compartments, it allows organization optimal organization of your stuff during long journeys, with a direct access to the separate pack-base compartment and a large suitcase-type zip opening. Many external fasteners let you efficiently secure poles, poles, tent and mat. Multiple compression straps and a wraparound hip belt adjust and stabilize your load throughout your trek, considerably reducing fatigue around the hips.
The MOUNT SHASTA 55+10 features an ARIAPRENE™ 3D contact back, height adjustable (46-53 cm) for custom carrying comfort that takes the miles in its stride. Its eco-friendly foam - perforated, heat molded, high density - maximizes back moisture removal during exertion. The removable lid becomes a handy daypack for carrying essential stuff in transit, and the waterproof rain cover fully protects your pack when needed.
- Expandable trekking body. Removable 2-buckle floating lid, converts into a separate pack
- Suitcase-type access zip / Front compartment + 1 zipped pocket
- Side stretch pocket / Side zipped gusset pocket
- Pole and ice-axe holder / Speed Poles™ / Side compression straps / Pack-base straps
- Lid with 3 zipped pockets + key ring + gear holder + rain cover
- Ergonomic shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Hip belt for heavy loads + 2 zipped pockets
- Volume: 55+10L
- Backlength: 46 / 53 cm
- Laser Cut
- N 300 D Robic Twin Chip
- N 210D HT Dynajin
- N 1000 D Kodura
- Foam Ariaprène® Back / 3D Mesh
|Misura||Peso (g)||Altezza (cm)||Volume (L)|
|Unique||2380||62||55 + 10|