The Receptor Backcountry MIPS is based on the Receptor + shell and core, and has double shells, a multi-impact EPP liner and an Aramid Penetration Barrier.
The award-winning helmet is equipped with the patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact.
The double overlapping shell and POC’s patented VDSAP allows for a fully ventilated helmet with maximum comfort, without sacrificing penetration resistance.
- MIPS technology (Multi-directional Impact Protection System).
- Ventilated Double Shell Anti-Penetration system (VDSAP).
- Multi-impact EPP liner.
- Aramid Penetration Barrier (APB).
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector.
- Detachable ear pads and neckroll.
- Compatible with the Communication neckroll with powerful Beats by Dr. Dre speakers and microphone.
- Detachable goggle clip.