Riferimento : REDWC38
Riferimento : 541111-1772
The JUSTICE AMPTEK is a women's board cleverly mixing the characteristics of the freestyle and all-mountain models to achieve a playful and hyper-versatile compromise.
The AmpTek All-mountain rocker, combining traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips, create a powerful and stable board perfectly adapted to the powdery snow. Versatility does not stop there since the JUSTICE remains sufficiently tolerant to suit the female riders at intermediate level, although it was initially developed by professionals mainly using it in slopestyle and backcountry. The symmetrical flex, more rigid between the feet, and its 100% wood core offers more punch and better grip to link the models of the snowpark.
With the JUSTICE AMPTEK, the women who want to be able to ride confidently in any terrain will be very satisfied.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape True Twin
- Wood core w/ C/K: A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Pro
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Tips: Single Radius 430
- Waist: 241mm to 245mm
- Sidecut: 6.3 to 7.1m Deep Progressive
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- Twin All Mountain: Symmetrical and rigid flex under the feet for more energy and better grip. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed.
- Carbon reinforcements: Combining great flexibility, excellent traction resistance, reduced weight, good resistance and low thermal expansion, the carbon fibre guarantees an explosive pop.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
The HAYLO W is the softest and most accessible female snowboard binding. It will please female riders wishing to discover the joy of snowboarding.
Its light construction focuses on comfort by absorbing shocks and providing optimal support. This binding will be perfect for female riders who are taking their first steps.
- Flange: Molded Composite Rockered
- Spoiler: Molded Composite Uni-Back
- ExoFit PowerStrap
- MINI-Ratchet buckles
- EVA toe&heel-pads
- Combi-disk (for 4x4 and 3HP)
|Numero Europeo||Numero MP|