Riferimento : 368049
Riferimento : FS1502-00
The SANCHEZ is a must-have jib board. Its exotic graphic design is not its only perk. It also provides performance matching the expectations of jibbers looking to progress.
It has a flat camber, tip-and-tail rockers and a soft flex, making it easier to maneuver and control.
It offers fun and lots of possibilities while maintaining the same level of stability so you can manage in all situations.
- Flex 2/10
- True Twin Shape : symmetrical core profiling and flex. Centred binding stance. Ideal for FS
- Aspen strong wood core: Wood intended for inserts and rails was selected based on its strong density. This board offers better resistance to shocks and offers a predictable flex from the opening of the season to spring and its soft snows.
- Rubber Pads: 2-mm-rubber pads were inserted in the ABS edging in zones subject to strong pressure to dampen vibrations and save your energy on all types of snow.
- EQ1: Rocket Science Equalizer 1
- Flat Out Rocker: flat camber between the feet, tip rocker
- Extruded sole: Fast and versatile, this extruded sole is of easy maintenance.
- Standard Stone Finish: A reference in terms of high-end boards
|Centro (mm)||Raggio (m)||Peso (g)|
The TEAM is a snowboard binding focusing on comfort. It also is very versatile.
It is a combination of excellent components from spoiler to toe strap. It ensures good support and optimal responsiveness in any situation.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: CORED HIGHBACK / Asymmetric design
- Ankle strap: Comfort Strap / 3D molded anatomical reinforcement
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Buckles: Remium aluminium / S-BEND Strap
- Flange: EVA reinforced sole
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 7
Lateral flex 7