Riferimento : SNS160120
This Straight takes a holistically directional concept to new heights. With BACKSEAT CAMROCK combined with a slightly stiffer tail, and a setback stance, this freeride board put me on the very top of the podium at the Ultranatural event.SLASH
This Straight takes a holistically directional concept to new heights. With BACKSEAT CAMROCK combined with a slightly stiffer tail, and a setback stance, this freeride board put me on the very top of the podium at the Ultranatural event.
The LANDING STRIP reinforcement is placed as stringer from the nose to the tail, reducing high velocity chatter while our FOREVER WOOD CORE and SLICK TIP PROFILE makes this board incredibly light. The ULTIMATE TRACTION in the center of the sidecut promotes edge-hold especially in sketchy spots.
- Profile : BACKSEAT CAMROCK gives you everything you need to slay your backcountry line. There is a touch more rocker in the nose to add float and improved maneuverability, matched with a small set-back camber between the bindings to keep your snowboard responsive.
- Stiffness : 7/10
- REACTIVE FLEX : The most advanced board technology available today! A composition of two unique fiberglass layouts in combination with our wood cores that are specifically assembled and profiled by our engineers in Switzerland. Reactive Flex gives our boards the ability to also flex across the width. So, however you bend the board it will react the best way imaginable. For example if you jump on a park rail for a boardslide, the board edges lift up, creating a convex base which minimizes your chance of catching an edge. When carving a turn, it works the other way around. The board edges flex downward, creating a concave base which makes your edge bite more into the turns. This is automated flex in 3d!
- FOREVER WOOD : Combining four different lightweight wood species: paulownia, spruce, beech and poplar to create a premium wood core that reduces weight while increasing reactivity, pop and longevity in extreme conditions. We are using only European FSC wood species assembled and profiled in our own swiss woodshop to get the best precision in conjunction with the Reactive Flex Technology.
- LANDING STRIP : 2 strips of Kevlar and Carbon placed from the tail to the inserts and from the nose to the the tip of the inserts. This will reduce high velocity quivers.
- PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT : The discussion of sidecut is simple, it makes the board turn. Now a step ahead we bring you progressive sidecut which is more technical than simple sidecut and is really benefital with hybrid cambers as the contact points of the board become more relevant for smooth turns.
- ULTIMATE TRACTION : Ultimate Traction is a small counter radius(bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut. By positioning this bump instead of using a traditional sidecut, we have improved edge hold and center stability by not only relying solely on the board’s outside contact points. You will have more control of your board especially on ice, less fatigue turning the board and lots more fun!
- SLICK TIP PROFILE : By reducing the wood and fiberglass in the nose and/ or tail and replacing it with a denser wood core, Slick Tip technology allows us to lighten up the board significantly while increasing strength and durability. The Slick Tip also dampens vibrations and provides a unique, light feel in turn transitions, due to its reduced thickness and profile.
- SINTERED HD BASE : The fastest and densest sintered base on the market. It provides the most impact resistant surface available. This performance base will allow you to lead the pack wherever you are headed. Its high-density molecular structure holds wax longer..
- BELT FINISH : The belt finish is our standard base finish. It gets your base optimized before we fully wax the board.
|Spatola (mm)||Centro (mm)||Coda (mm)||Raggio (m)||Peso (g)|