Belonging to the Big Powder 2014 series with skis of broad dimensions dedicated to big conditions of powdery snow, the SLAP is a ski designed in collaboration with the women riders of the Zag team for detonative performances.
Integrating the Zag Rocker RX technology, the ski has a classic camber under the foot and a rocker in tip and tail Thanks to this association, the ski is easy to rotate and to lift off on deep snow, while guaranteeing a good behaviour on hard snow thanks to its grip and dynamism.
Twin-tip directional shape, this ski is a real toy, ideal for the freerider seeking for an effective, manageable and comfortable ski.
- Technology ZAG Rocker RX: Classic ski in camber under the foot associated with a rocker (reverse camber) in tip and tail. This technology offers easy skis to rotate, lift off and allows a very good behaviour on hard snow.
- Traditional sandwich construction
- Plate of Phenol: a very thick layer of Phenol fibre is placed under the binding for an increased resistance to the tear-off.
- Core: - Glue-laminated poplar timber all along its length. This technology offers very good mechanical characteristics, a very good durability and a good depreciation of the land.
- Glass fibre: A total of 4 layers of Biaxial fiberglass offer exceptional strength and longevity. The 2 layers above the wood core have different lengths for better cushioning of the field. The 2 layers below the core come up above the edge for a better reinforcement of edges in case of shock and better transmission of energy.
- Sole: - Sintered sole thickens (isosport) stone finish, thin cross structure and hot waxing in our workshops in Chamonix. The structure is specially studied to offer the best performance on the cold snow.
- Edge: We use thick edges in steel for better durability.
Index of Rockwell hardness: 100 HRC. All our skis are prepared by us with an angle of 89° and base on the edge of 0.5°
|Spatola (mm)||Centro (mm)||Coda (mm)||Raggio (m)||Peso (g)|