Belonging to the Big Powder 2014 series with skis of broad dimensions dedicated to big conditions of powdery snow, the SLAP is a ski designed in collaboration with the women riders of the Zag team for detonative performances.
Integrating the Zag Rocker RX technology, the ski has a classic camber under the foot and a rocker in tip and tail Thanks to this association, the ski is easy to rotate and to lift off on deep snow, while guaranteeing a good behaviour on hard snow thanks to its grip and dynamism.
Twin-tip directional shape, this ski is a real toy, ideal for the freerider seeking for an effective, manageable and comfortable ski.
- Technology ZAG Rocker RX: Classic ski in camber under the foot associated with a rocker (reverse camber) in tip and tail. This technology offers easy skis to rotate, lift off and allows a very good behaviour on hard snow.
- Traditional sandwich construction
- Plate of Phenol: a very thick layer of Phenol fibre is placed under the binding for an increased resistance to the tear-off.
- Core: - Glue-laminated poplar timber all along its length. This technology offers very good mechanical characteristics, a very good durability and a good depreciation of the land.
- Glass fibre: A total of 4 layers of Biaxial fiberglass offer exceptional strength and longevity. The 2 layers above the wood core have different lengths for better cushioning of the field. The 2 layers below the core come up above the edge for a better reinforcement of edges in case of shock and better transmission of energy.
- Sole: - Sintered sole thickens (isosport) stone finish, thin cross structure and hot waxing in our workshops in Chamonix. The structure is specially studied to offer the best performance on the cold snow.
- Edge: We use thick edges in steel for better durability.
Index of Rockwell hardness: 100 HRC. All our skis are prepared by us with an angle of 89° and base on the edge of 0.5°
|Spatola (mm)||Centro (mm)||Coda (mm)||Raggio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 13, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis, while being more accessible than the Sth2 WTR 16 model reserved for professional skiers.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 5 to 13
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.