Riferimento : UBACXL
Riferimento : 7716M1
No compromises !
The brand slogan fits perfectly with the UBAC XL ski touring ski. Versatile and high performance by nature, they are constructed according "Ultra Light" standards, and specially developed to provide a max of grip on snow for a very light ski.
They are just as effective in the climb as they are in descent, and they can promise big beautiful freerando runs.
- Construction : Ultra Light
- Woodcore and a hybrid of glass/carbon fibers
- Nano® torsion box : wood fibre wave tensioning, 35%+ additional torsion rigidity, light, better grip on hard snow, better stability
- Ski unit weight :
|Spatola (mm)||Centro (mm)||Coda (mm)||Raggio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
As lightly as resistant!
The concept incorporates the proven design of the bindings Duke and Baron, but with a ratio of weight/performance optimized for ski touring. Featuring the all new Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage heel, the F10 TOUR is ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight:
|Misura||Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Lunghezza Suola Mini / Maxi (mm)|
|S||1950||1950||265 - 325mm|
|L||2010||2010||305 - 365mm|